Images from the 2018 festival by Johanna Zolg Photography
Killarney Bonfire Night, Studio Style Creative Arts workshop, exhibition, Warwick Spinners & Weavers pop up shop, Men's Knitting Circle at the Criterion Hotel.
Apply to be a part of the
2019 Jumpers & Jazz in July program
By registering your event/venue and paying your registration fee you will be recognised in the Festival’s official program and receive all the benefits of being part of the Festival program. Benefits include –
· Listing in the Festival’s printed program.
· Listing on the Festival website.
· Strategic ADVICE AND SUPPORT from the Festival Management Committee in organising your event.
· ACCESS to the Festival’s Official Participant Logo for event promotion.
· INCLUSION, where possible, in media activity, across print, social and digital platforms, conducted by the Festival Management Committee.
All Event/Venue Applications for Registration are subject to review by the Jumpers & Jazz in July Festival Programme Committee. The Committee must approve an event for it to be included in the official program. Events are approved on the condition that they are consistent with CRITERIA DEVELOPED FROM OUR UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
OUR UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
· Yarn Bombing
· Winter Country Experiences
All successful event/venue registrations will incur an event/venue registration fee.
More information and Event Registration forms will be available in January 2019.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN! If you are interesting in holding an event on the Jumpers & Jazz in July 2019 program, please fill out the form below and post or email it to us by Friday, 29 March 2019.
If you require assistance with booking performers for your registered event, please click here to fill out our Venue Request for a Performer form, and return it us by post or email.