Register your event in the
2021 Jumpers & Jazz in July program
By registering your event/venue and paying your registration fee you will be recognised in the Festival’s official program and receive all the benefits of being part of the Festival program. Benefits include –
· Listing in the Festival’s printed program.
· Listing on the Festival website.
· Strategic ADVICE AND SUPPORT from the Festival Management
Committee in organising your event.
· ACCESS to the Festival’s Official Participant Logo for event promotion.
· INCLUSION, where possible, in media activity, across print, social and digital platforms, conducted by the Festival Management Committee.
All Event/Venue Applications for Registration are subject to review by the Jumpers & Jazz in July Festival Programme Committee. The Committee must approve an event for it to be included in the official program. Events are approved on the condition that they are consistent with CRITERIA DEVELOPED FROM OUR UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
OUR UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
· Yarn Bombing
· Winter Country Experiences
All successful event/venue registrations will incur an event/venue registration fee.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN! If you are interesting in holding an event on the Jumpers & Jazz in July 2021 program, please return by 5pm Friday 9th April 2021
[refer to details at end of form for delivery]
To complete and submit application online:
To complete a printable version:
If you require assistance with booking performers for your registered event, please to fill out our Venue Request for a Performer form, and return it us by post or email.
Images by Johanna Zolg Photography
Killarney Bonfire Night, Studio Style Creative Arts workshop, email@example.com exhibition, Warwick Spinners & Weavers pop up shop, Men's Knitting Circle at the Criterion Hotel.